Teaching should be influenced and influential; inspired and inspirational. The Center for Teaching and Learning strives to feature shared teaching experiences, promote transparency in teaching, and provide a time and place for teaching and learning communities.
We want to hear from you! All of our programming is for you and based on suggestions we hear from you. Please contact us with programming ideas, feedback, or to volunteer to facilitate programming in the future.
We are all in this technology driven age together! Jesse, Laura, and the Teaching and Learning Colleagues are happy to discuss your course with you to help discover meaningful ways to incorporate the iPad into your teaching and to enhance the student experience at Maryville.
Absolutely. The CTL is here for all Maryville faculty: Full-time, part-time, and adjunct. Let us know how we can assist you. Coming soon is the Adjunct Teaching Group – a group led by TLC. Contact us if you would like to join the group!
Calendar of Events
You can also view and register for events through our Facebook Page
- View our Upcoming Events page for a list of programs. Select a program for details and registration.
- Check out our Learning CenterED Blog featuring insight from members of the Maryville community!
- Visit the About Us page to learn more about our philosophy, goals, history, and contact information.
- Visit the Teaching Learning Colleagues tab to learn more about the services the TLC group offers
- Visit the Teaching/Learning Ideas tab for teaching resources
- Don’t forget to apply for one of our Teaching Innovation Grants