That’s right folks! Web Services has an opening for a Multimedia/Interactive Web Developer. Do you think you’ve got what it takes for the job? If so, you can start by going to jobs.maryville.edu and sending us your resume.
That sounds great! What else can you tell me?
- Design and develop interactive, multimedia content for the Maryville websites, online advertising and social media presence.
- Measure and report upon the ROI or success of interactive media across all channels.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 plus years of experience in multimedia development for the web.
- Expertise in developing creative solutions for web and interactive media.
- Expert proficiency in electronic design techniques using both Mac and PC platforms in the latest versions of graphic design software including Flash and Actionscript, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Strong XHTML and CSS skills and expert knowledge of standards-based web design, strong art direction and graphic design background as demonstrated by portfolio of work.
- Must be deadline driven, detail oriented and able to follow established design guidelines.
- Understanding of possibilities of Ajax, Flash and rich media interfaces.
- Must be well-versed in cross browser issues.