Ok on my way into work today I was trying to figure out my top 5 favorite restaurants in St. Louis. Then I realized. I need help finding better places to eat. So I am going to do my first blog post on my lackluster 5 favorite places I have ate at in St. Louis.
- Old Spaghetti Factory- ok this was easily tops on my list. I have been to many spaghetti places and this is my favorite so far. We called ahead and didn’t have to wait to be seated on a Saturday night. Then the best part was that we got bread, soup or salad, Iced tea, and ice creams included with are meal! Oh I guess the meal was tasty also.
- Pasta House in University City- Ok I almost forgot this place from my list because I couldn’t remember the name of it. Thanks Jeff Miller for taking me here. This was the first place in St. Louis that I ate at. The food was good the service was nice. I felt like the greeter at the door was my Great grandma. I picture this place as dinner in a true Italian family “Jersey Shore Style.”
- Cheese Cake Factory- Ok this gets such a high ranking because I love Cheesecake and where else would you get cheesecake than from the cheesecake factory. I have been to this restaurant in many different cities, so I use it as my safe choice when I want good food and don’t know where to go.
- My Own Kitchen-Well since I trained at Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School I have extensive knowledge in omelet creating. So that is why this lands at the number 3 spot. Also I was bored this past Saturday morning as I was watching my morning cartoons. I decided to get up and make breakfast. I made maybe the best omelet ever green peppers, cheese, sausage, ham, and extra bacon. Just going to end with YUMMY!
- Orange Leaf- Ok I’m not a big sweets eater so I didn’t know if I wanted ice cream or frozen yogurt or what ever those healthy people like to call it to make you want to eat their ice cream that’s going to stop your heart. Sorry for going on a rant but I was disturbed because its suppose to be healthy for you and they trick you by giving you the biggest bowl you can find and say fill it up. So of course your eyes are bigger than you tummy. And you make the biggest bowl you can. Oh next, they say your not done were going to give you every candy bar and unhealthy product on the market to add to your mountain of ice cream. Then we will give you every piece of gummy candy you can buy at Costco. To top all of that off we will weigh your bowl and that’s how much you have to pay. You sneaky monkeys… You could of let me know I was paying $12 for this mountain of heart attack I am about to eat. ……. Ok back to what I was saying it was good still after all of that so it made the list. Now I know eat in moderation.
- Imo’s Pizza- Ok this place made this list by default just so I can go on a rant about it. Sorry to anyone from St. Louis or if you like this place but it was way to rich of a taste. I had two little squares and had to drink a whole glass of water. I am from Chicago where we have real Pizza!! The only two positives was they delivered to my house and it tasted a lot better the next day for lunch after that rich sauce or cheese had soaked into the crust.
Ok so I guess I will end here and hope someone can give recommendations to places to go eat now!! I cant wait!!