in·spi·ra·tion Noun /ˌinspəˈrāSHən/
1. The process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something,
esp. to do something creative: “flashes of inspiration“.
2. The quality of having been so stimulated, esp. when evident
something: “a moment of inspiration in an otherwise dull display”
3. A sudden brilliant, creative, or timely idea
While I was somewhat apprehensive, I did look forward to tackling a writing exercise here on our Interactive Media Group blog. Though seemingly a simple task, there is more to it than meets the eye. After hours, days, then weeks of contemplating what to write about I have come to a conclusion. There simply has not been anything inspirational to me as of late. Thinking that by characterizing several of my own ideas this may inspire me to write the most awesome of blogs. They are as follows:
- Reminiscing upon the past with a dear friend . . .
- Early a.m. walks on a crisp dewy morning . . .
- Music . . . ALL music . . shall I say anymore . . .
- A cool autumn day during the peak of fall foliage . . .
- My two daughters pretending to be just like “mommy” . . .
- Deep blue skies with billowy white clouds . . .
As my thoughts reeled, I finally came upon my Ah-Ha moment. Yes, interesting enough, “Ah-Ha moment” great subject for yet a second blog. While turning the perfectionist side of my brain off, I realized that inspiration and creativity are always there. It’s just that initial push that is needed or that “Ghost Writer” to get the ball rolling. Subsequently, I realized that I had just wrote my very first blog. Now to conclude, why not talk to my audience and ask the masses for their opinion on inspiration . . .
So without further adieu . . .
Tell me what Inspires YOU?