Online Course Evaluations FAQ’s: Students
1. What is the URL for the course evaluation system?
2. When do the surveys open and close?
The survey period opens one week before the last class for the eight-week courses and two weeks before the last class for 16-week courses. The survey period ends the day before grades are due.
3. How will I know when the survey is open for my specific class?
You will receive an e-mail sent to your Maryville email account when your class is ready to be evaluated. You will also be sent reminder notices.
4. Is my course evaluation anonymous?
Yes, your evaluation is anonymous. The faculty will not see the results of the evaluations until one- two weeks after the final grade submission date.
5. Do I have to fill out a course evaluation?
Course Evaluations are optional. However, it is highly encouraged that you fill out the course evaluations because Maryville values your feedback. The evaluations are your opportunity to make your voice heard for the improvement of teaching, course development and the University community.
6. What can I do if I missed the course evaluation deadline?
Once the survey period has closed, you cannot fill out an evaluation. However, you can e-mail your comments to the appropriate Dean of the school.
7. What if one of my courses is not on the list?
If you find a course missing from your list, please let us know at email@example.com. It is possible that it is a course that is not evaluated or that the enrollment is not more than four students.
8. Can I modify an evaluation if I have already submitted it?
Yes. If you have submitted an evaluation and need to modify it, you can do so as long as the survey period is open. Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will re-activate your survey.
9. How can I get help?
If you have any questions about course evaluations, please e-mail us at email@example.com.