LinkedIn Learning is an online library of courses on software tools and skills. Maryville University has a campus-wide license and provides unlimited access to all faculty, staff, and students.
LinkedIn Learning is a leading online learning service that helps users learn business, software, technology, and creative skills through video tutorials. With a library of over 255,000 videos, organized into course, LinkedIn Learning is the premier organization in terms of providing opportunities for personal and professional development.
Watch this video to learn more about LinkedIn Learning
Creating a Login for LinkedIn Learning
1. Visit linkedin.com/learning/activate and input your Maryville email address and choose “verify email.”
2. LinkedIn Learning will send you an email verification. Locate that email and select “Get Started Now” This will launch LinkedIn learning and take you through the steps to set a password.
3. The first step will be to choose to “Continue without connecting my LinkedIn Account”
4. Once you choose that option, it will prompt you to input your email address, password and to send yourself a verification code. Choose “Send Verification Code.'”
5. Locate the verification code in your email and input it into LinkedIn Learning and choose to “verify code” then select to “Create” the account.
6. You account should now be activated and you can enjoy unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning via http://linkedin.com/learning.