It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help.
- Canvas: Embed a Twitter Widget into your Course Home Page
- Canvas: Upcoming Changes to Conversations
- Canvas: Give Students Extra Attempts/Time on Quizzes
- Canvas: Compatible File Formats (re: Commenting in SpeedGrader)
- Canvas: Hide Score Total for Assessment Results (re: Rubrics)
- Canvas: Long Running V. Time Limit Conferences
- Canvas: Public v. Private ePortfolio
- Transitioning from D2L Capture to Panopto
- Canvas: A Review of 2013 & Look at 2014
- The Digital Age of Reading – by Geriann Brandt Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice and Criminology, College of Arts and Sciences
Most Used Categories
Try looking in the monthly archives.
2013 apple TV Apps Binder App Browser Issues Canvas Content Copyright Course Overview Coursera D2L D2L 10.1 Drag and Drop Dropbox edX ePortfolio Facebook Free Game Based Learning Gamification Grades Horizon Report iPad iPads iPhone Legal lynda.com Massive Open Online Courses Mobile Learning MOOC New D2L Features NMC OLE Open Courses Original Works Protection Quizzes research Restrictions Social Spring 2013 Spring 2014 Turnitin Twitter Widgets