One question I’ve received lately from a few students is “How should I submit my D2L ePortfolio presentation to a dropbox folder.”
Well, I though I’d do a short explanation !
To submit a D2L ePortfolio presentation to a dropbox folder:
1. First, log into your course and select “Dropbox” from the navigation bar. Then, click on the name of the folder you are going to submit to.
2. From the “submit files” page, select “Add a File.”
3. The “Add a File” dialogue box will appear. On the left hand side choose “ePortfolio.” This will display ALL of the artifacts that you have in your ePortfolio space.
4. Locate the presentation you want to submit. Check the radio button to the left of it, and choose “select item” at the very bottom. It will process this request (should only take a second or to), then you will be kicked back out to the original “Submit Files” page.
5. When you are ready to submit, choose “Submit” at the very bottom of the page.
That is it ! Once submitted, the faculty can view, grade, and provide feedback just like any other file.