http://blog.kanojo.de/?p=Silver-Stock-Market-Symbol Silver Stock Market Symbol
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=What-Indicators-For-Trade-System-Forex What Indicators For Trade System Forex
http://49ersfaithful.playitusa.com/?p=The-Fx-Binary-Options-Scalper-24-Hours The Fx Binary Options Scalper 24 Hours
http://tildehost.com/?p=Binary-Option-Brokers-Cftc-Paypal Binary Option Brokers Cftc Paypal
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=Risk-Free-Trade-Binary-Option-L-G Risk Free Trade Binary Option L G
1. Create a Desire2Learn EduDentity Account:
You first need to create a Desire2Learn EduDentity Account. This account is in addition to your D2L login credentials (i.e. Maryville Username/Password). Unfortunately, this CANNOT be done within the app and HAS to be done within D2L.
You can create this account by attempting to send a document to the binder from within D2L.
How to create an EduDentity Account from within D2L.
1. Go into a course, and select “content.”
2. Locate any of the files from within content, select the arrow to the right, and choose “Send to Binder.”
3. This will open up a dialogue box and it will prompt you to either log in with your existing EduDentity account OR to create a new one. Select “Create Account.”
4. This will bring up the service agreement. Select the checkbox confirming that you are over the age of 13, and choose “Accept.”
4. Once you create your account, it will ask you if you are “Done” OR if you want to “Resend the Confirmation” email. Select “Done,” and it will tell you “Thank You for Registering.”
5. Now go to the email that you provided on the registration form, and there should be an email from EduDentity asking you to activate your account. Select the appropriate link to activate the account. Once selected, it will take you to a webpage that says “Your EduDentity Account is Now Active.”
2. Download Binder App on iPad
1. Now that your account is created, you can download and use the Binder app.
2. To download on your iPad, access the App Store and search fore “Desire2Learn Binder.”
3. Launch & Set up the Binder App
How to sync the Binder App with D2L
1. When you first launch Binder you will be asked to log in with your EduDentity username/password. Again, this is NOT your Maryville username/password (you will need this later). This is the account that was just set up above.
***Note: This only has to be done once (the first time you use Binder).
3. Once you input the web address, select “Connect.” The Binder App will connect to the D2L site, and prompt you to input YOUR Maryville Username/Password. This is possibly different from the username/password you set up above for the EduDentity account.
4. Again, input your D2L username/password. 5. Once it gets done processing, it will automatically take you back to the “Fetch” screen, with a listing of all of the courses you now have access to. All of the content that is loaded into those courses in D2L will now be listed on your iPad.