If you are interested in posting job opportunities for our students, please email specific information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Physical Therapy Program makes no representations or guarantees regarding the opportunities listed on its website or other printed materials. All information provided by the Physical Therapy Program is a service and should not be construed as a contractual obligation. Maryville University is not responsible for the wages, salary, safety, working conditions or other aspects of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students and alumni to verify these conditions prior to accepting any offers or employment or volunteer activity.
May 30, 2013
- ONR is looking for a full time Physical Therapist in Canton, MO. This opportunity is in a rehab setting. ONR offers a comprehensive benefit package as well as competitive rates of pay. If you are interested, please contact Tracy Cox by phone at 1-888-466-9011 or by email at email@example.com.
May 28, 2013
- RehabVisions is looking for Physical Therapists in several locations throughout the country. In Iowa, they have two positions open in Red Oak and one position in West Union for both experienced PTs and new graduates. For more experienced PTs they have opportunities as Rehab Directors in Atlantic, Des Moines, Red Oak, and Waukon. In Kansas, several opportunities have become available in Marquette, McPherson, and Satanta. For more experienced PTs a Regional Therapy Manager position has opened up in McPherson. In Nebraska, a postion for an experienced PT has opened up in Omaha as a Regional Therapy Manager. In North Dakota, a position has opened up in Williston. In Texas, a position has opened up in Dalhart. In Washington, positions have opened up in both Elma and Prosser. Traveling positions are also available through RehabVisions. For more information about any of these sites please contact Marie Andersen by phone at 800-334-1919 X 6022 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alliant Personnel Resources is looking for a full time PT to work in their 127 bed SNF located in Lake Okoboji, Iowa. They are accepting applications from both experienced PTs and new graduates. If this is not the ideal place for you, feel free to contact APR and they will try and find a place that fits your desire. For more information on this site and other sites contact Jon Sturm by phone at 712-794-7939 or by email at Jon@AlliantPR.com.
May 15, 2013
- ONR is looking for full time physical therapists to work in various locations throughout the country. Jop opportunities have opened up in such locations as Arizona, California, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Missouri, and Texas. ONR offers many benefits that go along with their positions. Temporary Liscences are given out to those who need to still take boards. There is a chance for travel opportunities with paid housing and benefits for selected positions. Free and unlimited continuing education through ONRUniversity.com. Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision. Sign-on bonuses and relocation services available for select positions. 401K with 50% employer match (up to 4% of your annual income.) They also offer flexible schedules and Visa Sponsoring/Green Cards. $500 bonus for each classmate that is refered to ONR and takes a part-time or full-time position at ONR. If you are interested in any of these positions contact Tracy Cox by phone at 888-466-9011 or by email email@example.com.
- Advanced Care Physical Therapy is looking for both full and part time physical therapists for their outpatient clinic. This clinic is located in Houston Missouri. This job opportunity offers competitive pay, flexible hours and benefits. New graduates are more than welcome to apply. If you are interested please contact Carrie Peifer by phone at 417-967-0900.
May 1, 2013
- Brooking Park of Chesterfield is looking for a techs at their facility. They are looking for a tech who could come in for 1-2 hours after 4pm Monday through Friday to do data entry into the computer. They are also looking for someone who could work 8:00-12:30 daily to help transport residents to and from therapy and do miscellaneous tech duties. This does not necessarily need to be the same person. For more information please contact Gina Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 317-607-6041
April 30, 2013
Sports Enhancement Group of Chesterfield is looking for PT techs from Maryville. They are looking for students who have completed their second year. For more information please contact Steve Douglas at 636-728-0089.
April 30, 2013
Clinipost is searching for PT’s in several locations
- PT’s are needed for both inpatient acute and outpatient in the Pacific NW. Relocation and sign on bonuses are available along with benefits.
- In a Southwest Metro City setting there are two openings at inpatient rehab with a start date of about mid-August. With this, there would be two months of supportive mentorship once on board. In addition to this, there are two additional openings for inpatient acute with a start date immediately. Relocation and benefits are also available here.
- In a Southwest city, there is a PT opening that would be 80-90% inpatient acute with 10-20% rotation in Transitional Care Unit. This opportunity comes with suppportive continuing education bonuses.
- A combination of inpatient acute and outpatient care is needed in a small city outside of Denver, Colorado. This opportunity has bonuses, a relocation package, and the onstie interveiw costs are paid for.
- In Texas, there is an inpatient acute opportunity at an award winning acute hospital. This hospital contains over 450 beds. This opportunity would allow the PT to work alongside OTs with a rotation through the floors of the hospital. This opportunity also comes with a bonus and annual financial support for continuing education.
- In a Southwest city, both inpatient acute and outpatient positions are available. This also comes with a bonus and benefits.
- Both inpatient acute and inpatient rehab positions are available in Texas. These full time positions come with a bonus and allow for an excellent mentorship opportunity.
- In North Carolina, an inpatient acute position is available. This full time position comes with a relocation package and education loan bonuses.
For more information on these opportunities or to send a resume please email email@example.com or call 972-361-8094
April 25, 2013
RehabVisions has several job openings across the country.
- East Moline (Quad Cities area) – full time Rehab Director position in a large skilled nursing facility. Treat patients and manage the therapy department. Current skilled nursing management experience required.
- Corning (southwest of Des Moines) – full time position outpatient, inpatient, and some home health
- Corning (southwest of Des Moines) – full time PT Rehab Director position outpatient, inpatient, and some home health. Experience not required.
- Fairfield (southeast Iowa) – full time position – hospital based primarily outpatient with a little home health.
- Red Oak (southeast of the Omaha/Council Bluffs metro area) – full time position in skilled nursing facilities. Some work in Council Bluffs. PRN also available
- Red Oak (southeast of the Omaha/Council Bluffs metro area) – Full time position in hospital with inpatient and outpatient practice.
- West Union (northeast of the Cedar Falls / Waterloo area) –PRN position July – Sept hospital based with outpatient, inpatient, home health and some skilled nursing.
Iowa- Experienced Alumni/Therapist
3 positions /locations:
- Des Moines (central Iowa), Red Oak (southwest Iowa), Waukon (northeast Iowa)
- Regional Therapy Manager – SNF
- Responsible for the direct oversight of multiple SNF facility’s performance, compliance and clinical management
- Marquette (between Salina and McPherson) - PRN position in skilled nursing.
- McPherson (central KS) – full time or part time in skilled nursing.
- Satanta (southwest Kansas) – PRN inpatient and outpatient.
Kansas- Experienced Therapist/Alumni
- McPherson (central KS) - Regional Therapy Manager – SNF
- Responsible for the direct oversight of multiple SNF facility’s performance, compliance and clinical management.
Nebraksa- Experienced Therapist/Alumni
- Omaha (eastern Nebraska) - Regional Therapy Manager – SNF
- Responsible for the direct oversight of multiple SNF facility’s performance, compliance and clinical management.
- Williston (northwest ND near the Montana border) – PRN position also available – assisted living and independent living
- Dalhart (panhandle northwest of Amarillo) – Full time or part time position, hospital/outpatient based with a variety of practice including pediatrics.
- Prosser (Tri Cities area in south central WA) – full time hospital based outpatient position.
- Traveler positions - nationwide locations with new locations/facilities opening up frequently. Exciting opportunity to see the country, experience a variety of work settings, and meet other therapists who have a wide range of skills and experiences. New grads or experienced therapists welcome. Most assignments last 13 weeks with the opportunity to extend the assignment, get hired on permanently, or go to another assignment of your choice. Great pay, housing provided and full benefit package available.
For more information please contact Marie Andersen at 800-334-1919 X 6022 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 17, 2013
AlliantPR is looking for PT’s in several locations across the country.
- In North Central Missouri, a PT job opportunity is available at a hospital. This PT would have both inpatient and outpatient clients. This hospital is located within 90 minutes of Kansas City. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- There are two openings in Southeast Missouri at a hospital acute care/outpatient or SNF/Lymphedema. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- A PT is needed in Northwest Colorado at an inpatient/outpatient hospital. This hospital is located right in the Rockies. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- In Southeast Wyoming, an inpatient/outpatient hospital position is available. This town is situated 80 miles north of Cheyenne. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- A Rehab Service Manager is needed in Southeast Wyoming. This position is for alumni and experienced candidates only. Four years of experience and two years of leadership experience are required.
- There are two openings in Novi/Southfield, Michigan. These openings are in an Outpatient- Orthopedic Surgery Clinic. Two years of experience are required.
- PERSONAL CARE ATTENDANT needed immediately for a senior citizen who lives in Creve Coeur, to assist with gait and balance exercises. Would like assistance 2-3 times a week. Contact judy Pearlstone at 314-991-0378 if you are interested in this position.
For more information or to inquire about other possible job opportunities, please contact Jon Sturm at 712-794-7939 or 855-413-5006 or email at Jon@AlliantPR.com
March 28, 2013
RehabVisions is looking for PT’s in several locations across the country.
- Iowa: A full time position is available in Corning (southwest of Des Moines). This position includes outpatient, inpatient, and some home health. In Council Bluffs (Omaha metro area), PRN work is available in a skilled nursing facility. This position is week days and day hours only. Some PRN work in Omaha skilled nursing also. In Fairfield (southeast Iowa) a full time position staff or Rehab Director position is available. These positions are hospital based primarily working in outpatient, inpatient, and some home health. In Marengo (west of Cedar Rapids), a full time position is available in a hospital based setting with outpatient, inpatient, home health, and some long term care (not skilled nursing). In Red Oak (southeast of the Omaha/Council Bluffs metro area), a full time position in skilled nursing facilities is available. This work may possibly include work in Council Bluffs. In Red Oak/Villisca (southeast of Omaha/Council Bluffs metro area) PRN work is available in skilled nursing facilities. An experienced therapist of alumni is needed in Des Moines, Red Oak, and Waukon (northeast Iowa). These positions would be a Regional Therapy Manager of a SNF. Duties would include the responsibility of overseeing multiply SNF facility’s performance, compliance, and clinical management.
- Kansas: In Marquette (between Salina and McPherson), a PRN position is available in a skilled nursing facility. In Satana (southwest Kansas), a PRN position is available in outpatient and inpatient. An experienced therapist of alumni is needed in McPherson as a Regional Therapy Manager- SNF.
- Nebraska: An experienced therapist or alumni is needed in Omaha as a Regional Therapy manager-SNF or in Rehab Complicance- Hospital/Clinic.
- North Dakota: In Dickinson (west of Bismarck), a full time position is availalbe in an outpatient clinic with some hospital based practice. In Williston (northwest ND near the Montana border), a PRN position is availalbe which would include assisted livign and independent living.
- Texas: In Dalhart (panhandle northwest of Amarillo), a full time or part time position in a hospital/outpatient settigns with a variety of practice including pediatrics.
- Washington: In Elma (along Pacific coastline west of Olympia), a full time position is available in an outpatient clinic with occasial hospital swing bed in McCleary and occasional skilled nursing in Montesano. In Prosser (Tri Cities area in south central WA) a full time hospital based outpatient position is available.
- Nationwide: Traveler
positions – nationwide locations with new locations/facilities opening
up frequently. Exciting opportunity to see the country, experience a variety of
work settings, and meet other therapists who have a wide range of skills and
experiences. New grads or experienced therapists welcome. Most assignments last 13 weeks with the opportunity to extend the assignment, get hired on
permanently, or go to another assignment of your choice. Great pay, housing
provided and full benefit package available.
- For more information contact Marie Andersen at 800-334-1919 X 6022 or at email@example.com. For general information regarding RehabVisions please visit www.RehabVisions.com
March 27, 2013
- A full time PT is needed in a hospital setting in North Central Missouri. This small town located within 30 minutes of St. Joseph and Kansas City has a cost of living 15% lower than average. The PT would work in state of the art facilities with a 14 member rehab team across two smaller hospitals. If you have interest in this position, Apply Here or call 712-794-7939. If this position does not interest you please call Jon Sturm at the previous number or email at Jon@AlliantPR.com.
March 21, 2013
- Physical Therapy Spine and Sports Medicine in Ballwin is looking for a full time PT to work in their facility. This opportunity is set in an outpatient orthopedic that is privately owned. They offer flexibility, time off, full benefits and an excellent learning environment. If you are interested please contact Scott Schuessler by email at www.ballwinpt.com or www.eliteptstl.com. You can also contact him by phone at 636-220-6969.
March 18, 2013
- A home care taker is needed in the Chesterfield area. The care taker would tend to the needs of a child with CP and epilepsy. The care taker would work 20-40 hours per week from May to mid-August. Duties include transfers (not lifting) of a power chair along with taking the child out in the community to parks, the zoo, movies, etc. There is also an opportunity to accompany the child to a 5 day camp and obtain first hand experience of assisting children with special needs. For more information please contact Cheryl Dennison at 314-560-3121.
March 14, 2013
CLINIPOST is partnering with several healthcare systems to hire PT’s across the country. The following jobs are currently available
- An inpatient acute or outpatient PT is neded in the Pacific NW. The acute care side covers post op ortho, neuro, cardiac, and ICCU. Both of these positions are full time. Benefits and relocation packages are available.
- An inpatient acute PT is needed at an award winning acute hospital in Texas. This hospital has over 450 beds, and due to this, the PT’s and OT’s work together on teams, rotating through floors and different specialities. A bonus is available upon hiring along with continuing education reimbursement opportunities. This position is full time.
- Both inpatient acute and outpatient PT’s are needed in the Southwest. This full time position offeres benefits and has a strong focus on continuing education for the PT’s.
- A PT is needed for inpatient rehab on the coast in Florida. This full time position offeres compensation bonuses aloong with opportunities to further one’s in-house educational programs.
For more information or to send a résumé please contact Patty Wyatt at 972-361-8094 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If any of the previous jobs are not in the location you are seeking, please contact Patty to inquire about opportunities in your area.
March 11, 2013
- Concentra is looking for therapists and clinic managers in various locations across the country. Clinic managers are needed in the following locations: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; San Antonio and Waco, Texas; Tucson, Arizona; Las Vegas, Nevada; Fresno and Richmond, California; Portland, Oregon. In addition, Staff Physical Therapists are needed in the following locations: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Las Vegas, Nevada; La Palma (Orange County), California. Also, PRN staff is needed in most of their locations. For more information please call 800-232-3550 ext. 78039, email Brenda_White@Concentra.com, fax 866-420-0302, or visit online @ www.ConcentraPhysicalTherapy.com.
- Chicago Rehab is looking for both PT’s and PTA’s in several outpatient Chicago locations. The following locations have openings for both positions: US-IL-Chicago, North Riverside, Orland Park, and Palos Heights. These full time positions come with incentives and benefits. For more information please call 773-284-0888, fax at 773-284-0880, or email at email@example.com. For general information about Chicago Rehab please visit www.chicagorehab.net
February 28, 2013
- ApexNetwork Physical Therapy in Frotenac is looking for a tech position in their outpatient clinic. Job duties would include, but are not limited to: cleaning and organizing the clinic, assissting with front desk organization when needed and general assistance of the physical therapists and physical therapists assistants. The clinic is located at 10435 Clayton Rd. Ste. 10. For more information please contact John Hettenhausen at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 12, 2013
- Rehab 1 is seeking a therapist to join their network. This is a great working environment with a diverse patient load and a strong referral base. Experienced therapists are on staff and willing to mentor. Benefits incude life and health insurance, IRA, CEU reimbursement, paid vacation/sick time, dental, and disability offered at group rates. For immediate consideration please contact Janet VanDerBeck at 314-616-0626 or email@example.com
February 7, 2013
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital is looking for full time and part time PT’s to work in their Sports Fitness & Rehab Center, in Sullivan Missouri. For more information on this job opportunity contact Christy Ewald by phone at 573-468-1151.
- Acuity Search Solutions is looking for PTs to work in the hospital setting in Northwestern Arizona. This hospital offers very flexible shifts along with a $15,000 sign on bonus. This opportuinty also includes relocation assistance and $1,500 in continuing education. After 30 days of starting, you will recieve full benefits. This hospital has been ranked as one of the top 100 in the country. If you are interested in this position please contact John Lenhart by phone at 513-206-9873 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
January 29, 2013
- Mercy Hospital in St. Louis is looking for techs to work in the therapy department. These techs will from 8:00am-4:30pm. These hours are on the weekend and the techs will generally work one day of the weekend. This is a year round job so during some holidays the techs may be asked to work both days of the weekend. For more information and/or questions please contact second year OT student Trisha Huxel at email@example.com.
January 24, 2013
- PT student wanted to assist a female resident with MS. This job would entail doing general exercises around 1-2 times per week. The prefered hours of work are from 10am-12pm, 2pm-4pm, or even 6pm-8pm. The facility that she is located at is a Asisted Living Community in the Town & Country area close to 141 and Clayton Road. If you are interested, please contact Michael Piciulo by phone at 314-625-4518 or by email at Mpiciulo@yahoo.com.
- RehabVisions is looking for full time PTs to work in several locations throughout the country. In Iowa; Corning (southwest of Des Moines), Council Bluffs (Omaha metro area), Fairfield (southeast Iowa), Oskaloosa (southeast of the Omaha/Council Bluffs metro area), Red Oak (southeast of the Omaha metro area), Red Oak/Villisca (southeast of Omaha metro area), Waukon (northeast Iowa). In Iowa, they are also looking for 3 positions that require experienced PTs. These locations include Des Moines, Red Oak, and Waukon. In Kansas; Marquette (between Salina and McPherson), McPherson area, McPerson (between Salina and Wichita), and Satanta (southwest Kansas). In Kansas an experienced PT is needed in McPherson (central Kansas). In Nebraska, experienced PTs are needed in the Omaha region at two seperate locations. In New Mexico a PT is needed in Tucumcari (between Albuquerque and Amarillo TX). In North Dakota a PT is needed in Dickinson (west of Bismarck). In Texas a PT is needed in Dalhart (panhandle northwest of Amarillo). In Washington several PTs are needed throughout the state. These locations include Elma (along Pacific coastline west of Olympia), Montesano (along Pacific coastline), and Prosser (Tri Cities area in south central WA). RehabVisions also offers full time traveling PT postions which allows you to travel all across the nation. If you would like more information about any of these sites please contact Marie Andersen by phone at 800-334-1919 X6022 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Genesis Rehab is looking for full time PTs in several locations in the Midwest. In a SNF, PTs are needed in Kansas City, KS; Plymouth, MN; Wichita, KS and Ely, MN. In an Assisted Living Facility a PT is needed in Wichita, KS. If you are interested in any of these job opportunites please contact Phylis Foster by phone at 877-498-6452 or by email at Phylis.Foster@genesishcc.com
January 22, 2013
- ProRehab in the Chesterfield Valley are looking for PT students, preferably first year, for a tech position. They are hiring poeple to start this semester or during the summer. For more information email Amanda Peters at email@example.com or call at 618-580-6046
January 15, 2013
- Acuity Search Solutions is working with a top community hospital 35 minutes northeast of Madison, WI. An outpatient PT with no more than 1-2 years of experience is wanted. Continuing education credits are provided as well as travel expenses for other training and certification pursuits. For more information please call John Lenhart at 513-206-9873 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Volunteers Overseas (HVO) is now accepting applications for a Project Coordinator for the Advancement of Rwandan Rehabilitation Services project. This part-time position will be an experienced physical terapist who will work with HVO and its partners in Rwanda- the Kigali Health Institute. This project’s dates are from February, 2013- April, 2015. Those interested in applying for the position should submit a letter of intent as well as a CV via email to Linda James, HVO’s Project Manager, at L.James@hvousa.org. Questions can be directed to Ms. James at 973-763-0979. Deadline for submission is January 18, 2013.
- St. Charles Sports and Physical Therapy (Outpatient Orthopedic) have several PT Tech openings. For their St. Charles, MO and St. Peters, Mo locations, shifts are available Monday and Wednesday 8am-12pm. The O’Fallon, MO location has shifts available Monday through Thursday 8am-12pm. The Wentzville, MO location has openings Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8am-12pm. For more information please contact John Stier at jstier@StCharlesPhysicalTherapy.com or at 636-947-7678.
- A part-time personal care attendant is wanted to assist a professional female with a disability. There are 4 total openings for this attendant at around 10-15 hours per week. Duties include dressing, showering, cleaning, cooking, and other household chores. This is a year round job- including breaks, summer, holidays, etc. This attendant must be able to lift/maneuver 120 lbs and be dependable and punctual. Training is provided; no experience necessar. For more information or to schedule an interview call Aimee Wehmeier at 573-999-2709 or email at email@example.com
December 18, 2012
- Seeking PT or PTA with ambition, strong work ethic and who desires to work in a superior clinical environment with people passionate about patient care. Locations in Metro St. Louis and Southern Missouri. Salary competitive, based on experience. Contact: Robin Holder at 636.273.1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help needed with therapy and exercises for a women with MS who is in a wheelchair and lives in an assisted living home. Please contact Michael Piciulo at 314.625.4518 or email@example.com if you are interested.
- Functional Pathways has full-time positions available in multiple states .Full-time Benefits Package includes:1st day Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & STD, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Licensure Reimbursement, 401k, Referral Bonus Program, College Fund Plan, Flexible Spending Account, & unlimited CEU’s at our own online university www.fpuniversity.com. For additional information, please contact Jennifer Anderson at 888.531.2204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Therapy Relief, Inc is looking for professional Physical Therapists to join our team! Therapy Relief, Inc is a home health based company that has been serving the Missouri area for 20 plus years! Therapy Relief is recruiting Physical Therapists for adult and pediatric skilled home health visits. We offer a competitive pay of $40-$55 per visit plus mileage. If you are interested in full time, part time or PRN positions with increased flexibility please contact Victoria at 636-733-3330 or email email@example.com. We have multiple therapy openings on varied shifts and areas. You will enjoy a less stressful environment while providing one-on-one care. You have chosen an amazing career; so choose Therapy Relief, Inc and feel the rewards of making a difference in a person’s life!
December 12, 2012
Concentra is looking for several positions across several states.
- Area/Regional Director needed in Las Vegas, NV
- Clinic Managers needed in: Corpus Christi, Frisco, Houston, San Antonia, and Waco, Texas. Also in Tucson, Arizona and Fresno and Richmond, California
- Staff Physical Therapists needed in: Oklahoma City, OK, Pheonix, AX, Las Vegas, NV, and Los Angeles and Fresno, CA.
- PRN staff is also needed in most of their markets.
- For more information call 800-232-3550 ext. 78039, email Brenda_White@Concentra.com, fax 866-420-0302, or visit online at www.ConcentraPhysicalTherapy.com
November 28, 2012
RehabVisions is looking for positions in various states. Applicants must be a graduate or pending graduate of an accredited PT program and eligible for state therapy licensure. The following positions are available.
- Iowa: Corning (southwest of Des Moines) – full time position outpatient, inpatient, and some home health; Fairfield (southeast Iowa)- full time position in hospital based-primarily outpatient practice with some home health; Oskaloosa (southeast of Des Moines)- full time position hospital based- outpatient, inpatient, and occasional home health; Waukon (northeast Iowa)- full time hospital based position with outpatient and inpatient practice.
- Kansas- Marquette (between Salina and McPherson)- PRN position in skilled nursing; McPherson area )between Salina and McPherson)- full time hospital based position with inpatient and outpatient practice; McPherson- Part time position in a skilled nursing facility. This opportunity could lead to full time with some work in other skilled nursing facilities; Satanta (southwest Kansas)- PRN inpatient and outpatient beginning in December.
- New Mexico- Tucumcari (eastern along I-40 between Albuquerque and Amarillo TX)- full time hospital with inpatient, outpatient, swing bed, and home health. Possible Rehab Director opportunity.
- North Dakota- Dickinson (west of Bismarck)- full time position in outpatient clinic with some hospital based practice.
- Texas- Dalhart (panhandle northwest of Amarillo)- full time hospital based, inpatient, outpatient, home health, and schools.
- Washington- Aberdeen (along Pacific coastline)- full time position in hospital based facility with primarily outpatient with some inpatient care; Elma (Pacific coastline west of Olympia)- full time in skilled nursing facility. Part time PRN work (weekdays and weekend hours) also available; Prosser (Tri-Cities area in south central WA)- full time hospital based position
- Nationwide positions are also available. These opportunities are generally 13 weeks long with a potential of employment or the choice to move on to another assignment. Great pay, housing provided, and full benefit package available
- For more information contact Marie Andersen at 1-800-334-1919 ext 6022 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
November 27, 2012
- A personal caregiver is wanted in the Chesterfield area to care for a 13 year old girl with special needs. Duties would include helping with meals, bathing, etc. This position offers a flexible schedule with available times on weekends and evenings and more available hours during summer/school breaks. Approximately 10-20 hours per week is requested. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in special education, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, or nursing. For more information contact Joyce at 314-878-0868 or at email@example.com.
November 26, 2012
- Orthopaedic and Neurological Rehabilitation is looking for Physical Therapists for their California locations. They have full time, part time, PRN, and travel opportunities available. In select cities they are offering up to a $5,000 sign-on bonus. For more information contact Michelle at 1-800-967-2414, fax to 1-800-536-7349, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For opportunites in AZ, CA, IA, IL, MN, MO, and TX visit www.ONR-INC.com
November 13, 2012
- Concentra is looking for PTs across the country to work in their facilities. They own over 300 outpatient orthopedic centers in 40 states across the country. New grads are encouraged to apply. For a full list of clinical sites, please follow this link to Concentra’s main page www.ConcentraPT.com. There are several sites located right her in Missouri as well. If you have any questions contact Concentra Physical Therapy department by phone at 800-232-3550.
November 8, 2012
- Orthopaedic & Neurological Rehabilitation is looking for full time PT’s to work in several locations across the country. These locations include Atlantic, Bedford, Osceola, Sioux City, and Waterloo. These opportunities come with comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance. For more information please contact Hollie Davilla by phone at 1-800-723-5707 or by email at email@example.com.
October 29, 2012
- Carle Hospital is offering education assistance for PT students. This is a 325 bed facility located in Urbana IL. They offer scholarship and tuition assitance. You could be awarded with up to $15,000 with a 2 year work commitment. You can apply on-line at http://hr/Documents/Ed-Asst-Prog/HPSL1624_Health_Careers_Education_Assistance_Application1.pdf. The deadlines are: Fall Semester July 15th;Spring Semester December 1st; Summer Semester April 15th.
October 23, 2012
- Sharon Smith is looking for someone to volunteer their time to keep her mother company during the week. She lives in West County. She would like someone to be with her for a few hours a week. If you are interested please contact Sharon Smith by phone at 314-578-9893.
- Martin Fletcher is looking for several PT’s in various locations throughout the country and in several different settings.
- In North Carolina
- An outpatient PT position located 40 miles directly north of Charlotte. This opportunity is hospital based with many benefits such as competitive pay, great benefits, relocation assistance, and great mentorship.
- An inpatient rehab PT position located 1 hour east of Raleigh. The facility has 280 beds and 23 beds where the PT will be working. One would be working 6-7 hours of scheduled therapy a day. This position offers an aggressive salary, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- A SNF PT position in a hospital based setting. This is location is affiliated with Duke University and is located 30 miles from Fayetteville. It is a 122 bed short term rehab unit. This opportunity offers competitive pay, sign-on bonuses, relocation assistance, and encourage program development for all therapists.
- In Tennessee:
- A multi specialty PT is needed 1 hour and 45 minutes south of Nashville. You would be working with a range of patients in a hospital setting. You will be working Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 4:30 pm and one weekend a month. This position offers many benefits such as competitive salary, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- An acute care PT is needed 1 hour and 30 minutes east of Nashville. This job offers relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, along with being part of of a great community.
- An inpatient PT is needed 1 hour and 20 minutes east of Nashville. The rehab unit was voted #1 in the state of Tennessee. This is a great place to help you develop your PT skills with a variety of patients.
- In Kentucky:
- A Home Health PT is needed 1 hour and 30 minutes north of Nashville. This job is located in a hospital setting. The community was voted #1 in teh best rural conties in the country. This position offers high rate of pay, great benefits, sign-on and relocation assistance.
- A multi specialty PT is need 1 hour from Lexington. You will be working with a variety of patients. This facility is located in the Appalachian Mountains and has many new and exciting things to do.
- In Virginia:
- Home Health PT’s are need in Virginia Beach and the Charlottesville area. There is a $15,000 sign on bonus along with a salary around $90,000. There is also an extensive benefit package.
- A SNF PT is needed along the Virginia Beach and Hampton area. You will be working along the beach and offers competitive pay, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- South Carolina:
- An inpatient PT position is needed 45 minutes east of Columbia. This is a 301 bed facility. This opportuinty offers a cometitive salary and relocation assistance.
- If you are interested in any of these positions or want more information please email Lance Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your updated CV.
October 18, 2012
- R & T Physical Therapy is a privately owned outpatient clinic located in Norris City, Illinois. They are currently looking for a full-time, part-time, or PRN physical therapist. For more information about their clinic or location visit www.randtphysicaltherapy.com. To inquire about the position please contact Rhonda Forston, PT and owner, at 618-841-3702 or at email@example.com
- Barnes Jewish Hospital of St. Louis, MO currently has three job openings which can be found at www.barnesjewish.org/careers. These positions are: a Physical Activity Tech (PT/OT student) to work weekends (Job Opening ID 1115745), a full time Occupational Therapist (Job Opening ID 1115557), and a full time Physical Therapist (Job Opening ID 1115283).
October 2, 2012
- Martin Fletcher is looking for full time PT’s all across the country. In North Carolina a PT is needed 40 miles north of Charlottte. There is also a need for a Inpatient Rehab PT located 1 hour east of Raleigh. This offers an agressive salary, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance. There is also a SNF PT position based in Eastern North Carolina. Also in North Carolina, there is a facility that is in need of an Out/In patient PT that is 35 miles north of Greensburo, NC. In Tennessee: There are multiple locations including, 1.75 hours south of Nashville; 1 hours and 30 minutes east of Nashville. There is also one that is 1 hour and 20 minutes outside of Nashville. In Kentucky: A home health PT is needed 1 hour and 30 minutes north of Nashville; a multi specialty PT 1 hour from Lexington KY. In Virginia: a home health PT is needed throughout the Virginia Beach and Charlottesville area. SNF PT’s are need in the Virginia Beach and Hampton areas. In South Carolina: An inpatient PT is needed 45 minutes east of Columbia. For more information on any of these positions contact The Allied Team at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Martin Fletcher is looking for a PT working with both in both the In/Out patient settings. The hospital is located in Sedalia, MO which is 1 hour outside of Lake of the Ozarks. If you would like more information please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Martin Fletcher is looking for a full time PT to work in an In/Out patient setting located in The Southern Gateway to the Central Valley which is the 9th largest city in CA. There are also many benifits that come with this opportunity such as a vision, dental and medical plan, paid time off, 401K, disability and life insurance, pre-tax premium deduction options, employee assistance program, prepaid legal services, college saving plan, select benefits for designated part-time positions. For more information, please send your resume to Lance Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 26, 2012
- Passavant Area Hospital is looking for a full time outpatient PT. This opportunity is located in Jacksonville, IL. You will be working with a wide range of patients such as orthopedic, neurological diagnoses, ncluding pediatric, athletic, and geriatric. The salary ranges from $61,000-$83,400 a year depending on experience. Passavant Area Hospital also offers, continuing education funds, tuition reimbursement, excellent benefits, and a large case mix. If you are interested in this opportuinty please contact Trevor Huffman at 217-245-8541 X 3397.
September 26, 2012
- ProRehab in St. Charles is looking for PT student to work in their clinic. They are willing to work around a student’s schedule and are flexible on the number of hours working. If you are interested contact Julie Bokermann at 636-940-2900.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital is looking for PAT on the weekends. If you are interested, please apply online.
- Quincy Medical Group is looking for 2 full time PT’s to work at their facility. You will be performing all normal duties of a PT as well as supervising assistants,athletic trainers, and aides. You will need to have a valid Illinois licensure or be eligible and you must have a CPR certification. If you are interested in this position please contact Lorri Craig by phone at: 217-222-6550 X 3123 or by email at: email@example.com
September 7, 2012
- Jefferson County Rehab & Sports Clinic (orthopedics and sports practice) is looking for a PT. Contact Mike Cibulka for additional information at 636.931.7600 or 314.495.0736. Jefferson County Rehab & Sports Clinic is located at 1330 YMCA Drive, Suite 1200, Festus, MO.
September 4, 2012
- Atlas Healthcare is looking for traveling PT’s across the nation. This opportunity includes a varitey of settings, mentoring program, student loan repayment program, compensation package, free housing provided for your entire time with Atlas, free Medical, Dental, Vision, Professional Liability, Malpractice, and Licensure processing and assistance. There is also a new car program, relocation assistance, guaranteed 40 hours a week, complete orientation program and much more. If you are interested, you can call at 1-800-854-4589.