- The Residential Life Office will be open on December 17-21 from 8:00am - 4:30pm, but will be closed from December 22 - January 2.
- All policies are in effect during this time. If a student is found in violation of ANY policy, he/she may be removed from break housing immediately and face disciplinary action. Guests will also be asked to leave immediately.
- Public Safety and/or the Residential Life on-call staff will respond to any policy violation(s).
- Students staying in on-campus housing will be held responsible for any damage that occurs in the building during this time and will be billed accordingly.
- Quiet Hours for ALL areas will be from 10:00pm - 9:00am for the duration of the break period.
©2013 Maryville University • 650 Maryville University Drive, St. Louis, MO 63141 • 314-529-9300 • 1-800-627-9855
This site is hosted by Maryville University. The content and opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of nor are they endorsed by Maryville University.