Many Connections. One U.

I Miss the Beach

on March 13, 2015 by Malorie Mueller

Hey everyone!

I am back from Daytona Beach and am very tired. That was a long drive, but it was so worth it because I had an amazing time with my friends. We went to the beach everyday (which is good because the beach is my favorite place to be), we went shopping, ate some amazing food, and took a lot of pictures. I am happy to be home, but I’m not ready for all the school work and stress to begin again. I hope everyone had an amazing spring break though!

Over spring break I got a couple of pieces of good news! Number 1: I made the 2015 Saints Nation Team! I am very excited to be a part of this team and gain some leadership experience. Number 2: I did well on my Gross Anatomy exam and still have a good grade in the class!! I was jumping around in the shop in Florida when I found out and the guy working there asked me if I had just won the lottery. It sure did feel like it! It was a great ending to a great week!

Well time to get back into the swing of things! Only about a month and a half of school left! I can do this!

Time to rest up for classes next week!

Malorie

Facebook icon Twitter icon Instagram icon Pinterest icon Google+ icon YouTube icon LinkedIn icon Contact icon