Many Connections. One U.

Sweet Summertime!

on July 4, 2015 by Malorie Mueller

Hello everyone!

Happy 4th of July! (P.S. This is my FAVORITE holiday!)

Hope you all are having a relaxing, fun, and safe summer! Last night at about 9:00, my family and I returned from an amazing vacation in Colorado. We had so much fun and got to do and see so many things. We were in Colorado Springs for a few days, and while we were there we went white water rafting, zip lining, went up to the top of Pike’s Peak, went to a zoo and many other things. I got to feed a giraffe at the zoo! I was so excited. Then we went to Estes Park, and while we were there we went shopping, golfing, and rode ATVs around the mountains. It was a lot of fun! The only bad part is that I got sick on the first day and was sick all week.

Other than out trip to Colorado, I haven’t done too much this summer. I have been babysitting a couple days a week, and I just found out that I got a job at American Eagle. I am super excited about that, and I can’t wait to start working. Wish me luck!

Well, hope you all have a great holiday and the rest of your summer! It is really flying by, so enjoy every second of it!

Malorie

Facebook icon Twitter icon Instagram icon Pinterest icon Google+ icon YouTube icon LinkedIn icon Contact icon