Summer Teaching Innovation Grant Application 2016
Grant applications are due by March 28. Please submit to Jesse Kavadlo (email@example.com)
Results will be announced by May 1
Recipients will receive their funds after submitting a summary (not to exceed 1000 words) of their summer work and commitment to a Center for Teaching and Learning activity.
Be as specific and concise as possible. Application should be about 500 words and should not exceed 1000 words total.
- Name, Title, Department:
- What is the title of your project?
- What’s your innovative idea? What do you aspire to do in your class? How do you think it will improve your teaching?
- How will you share your idea with Maryville faculty: facilitating a REAL Week session, presenting a stand-alone event, and/or leading a faculty group that perpetuates your idea?
- Is there anything else you want to add?
- What is your idea’s potential for future development as a conference presentation or publication?
Please email your applications to Jesse Kavadlo (firstname.lastname@example.org).