Many Connections. One U.

Transferring to Maryville

If you wish to transfer credits to Maryville, either from prior studies in your own country or from another school in the US, you will want to contact the Office of International Admissions to learn more about this process.

Once you are accepted for admission, if you are already in the US in F-1 non-immigrant status, you will also need to have your SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) record transferred from your current institution to Maryville. Please complete the top portion of the School Transfer Form, ask a DSO at your current school to complete the bottom portion, and return it to Lauren Repp at

When your record has been released to Maryville, we will issue a new “transfer pending” form I-20. If you travel abroad, you should use this new form I-20 for re-entry.

Once you have checked in at Maryville, we will issue another form I-20 to complete the transfer process.

When choosing you’re the date for your previous school to release your record to Maryville, be sure that it is while your record is active – either prior to your program end date, if you have not completed your program, or before the end of your 60-day grace period if you have completed your program or post-completion OPT.

Facebook icon Twitter icon Instagram icon Pinterest icon Google+ icon YouTube icon LinkedIn icon Contact icon